What we do
Geodetic Analysis, LLC, offers a wide range of geodetic consulting, land surveying, GIS, and educational services throughout the U.S., from Alaska to Washington D.C.
Michael L. Dennis, RLS, PE is the president and owner of Geodetic Analysis, LLC. He is a registered professional land surveyor and professional civil engineer in Arizona. Mr. Dennis is the President of the American Association for Geodetic Surveying (AAGS) and Chair of the AAGS Geodetic Education and Certification Committee. The types of surveys he has performed and overseen include geodetic control, topographic, public land cadastral, property boundary, hydrographic, and construction staking. In addition to his consulting work, Mr. Dennis is also involved in a number of geospatial initiatives through various organizations. This includes establishment of modern spatial data standards through the Geospatial Committee of the Arizona Professional Land Surveyors Association and serving as a board member of the American Association for Geodetic Surveying (AAGS). Mr. Dennis also works for the National Geodetic Survey (NGS) as a geodesist but is currently on sabbatical while pursuing a PhD in Geomatics Engineering at Oregon State University.
- Coordinate system design
- Coordinate transformations
- Geospatial data standards
- Spatial accuracy assessment
- GNSS Data Processing
- Control Forensics Survey Analysis
- Coordinate system definition
- Metadata development
- Dataset accuracy assessment
- Develop workflows for importing data into GIS
- Provide educational seminars
- Creation of custom computer algorithms
- Software and equipment training